- Slump a lot
- Let your head poke forward so your neck has to work really hard all the time
- Sit cross legged
- Slump even more
- Get angry and stressed
- Worry a lot, definitely sweat the small stuff
- Hold onto ‘stuff’ and worry about the past
- Keep your hands in your pockets when you are walking
- Definitely don’t let your arms swing
- Carry a heavy bag on one shoulder
- Keep your tongue clamped to the roof of your mouth
- Shallow breathe
- Worry about the future
- Don’t stretch
- Develop habits of self judgement and fearful thinking
- Have absolutely no knowledge of how the body balances
- Try to sit up straight and have good posture
- Do not become aware or gain self knowledge!
If you follow these instructions you should get a sore neck and more! Good luck!
OR …. !!!???
Alexander Technique, the art of changing!
www.kirstenharrisart.co.uk – Art
www.kirstenharris.co.uk – Alexander Technique