I gave my blog the title The Daily Ease as a reminder to make time for a daily ease.
What does a daily ease mean to you?
- lying down in consecutive rest aka semi supine
- going for a walk
- turning your phone off for a time
- stopping to look, listen and be the appreciative life
- consciously doing a big sighing out breath and letting go
- letting go and letting god and reminding yourself to trust
- drinking a glass of water
- a yawn and a stretch
- something else? many ease ideas available …
There is something very powerful about making a conscious choice to prioritise a daily ease for yourself. A mini mini mini break! A moment or minutes to stop and be the ease. It is really as easy as letting your neck be free …
This week seems particularly poignant for me to let go and let god, to, as Einstein said, decide that it is a friendly Universe. Decide that things are happening for me and not against me.
So I chose all of the above as my daily ease today but in particular to TRUST the process. Anything for an easier life!
Ahhhhhh ………. Ease!
My downloadable lessons –