HOW TO BE STRESSED!
- have an enormous to do list and let everything crowd your mind at once
- beat yourself up for having an enormous to do list and not know where to start
- stop breathing because the enormous to do list is terrifying and you don’t feel good enough for getting in such a muddle in the first place and don’t have enough time to do it all
- Now you’ve stopped breathing, your neck has started to hurt and worry about your health…..ARGH!!!
or CHOOSE TO STOP
- lie on the floor for a few minutes, stop – let go – breathe
- listen to Body Magic or Breathe
- breathing freely, oxygen gives the brain clarity, let you neck be free, your neck will stop hurting
- know the problem solving brain knows where to start to sort your muddle.
- Stop and reboot and the answers will come
- 15 minutes on the floor gets you back in the flow of life and
- as if by magic you have started crossing things off your to do list!….PHEW!!!
TO DO OR TO BE?…………………………………..LESS IS THE ANSWER
“I find the Alexander Technique very helpful in my work. Things happen without you trying. You get light and relaxed” – John Cleese
Forward and Up!