Would the Alexander Technique Version of seize the day be ease the day?
– to take hold of suddenly and forcibly
– take forcible possession of
– take eagerly and excitedly
– affect suddenly and severely (seized with pain)
– absence of difficulty of effort
– freedom from worries or problems
– make something (unpleasant or intense) less serious or severe
– Do something with more moderation
– Make something happen more easily
– Move carefully or gradually
Do it the Alexander Technique way –
Ease the Day!