Do you know how to rest constructively?
To stop, once a day, and give yourself the best gift of all?
To simply, quickly and effectively LET GO for a short period of time, so that you can bounce back into action with restored energy and vitality…
There is an old wisdom – Less is more…
My dog will power nap, she is not asleep.
In fact she is entirely alert but in a resting state.
Her body completely inactive, but her ears and other senses still listening.
She amazes me that after a few minutes she is full of beans again.
It is a great skill to learn.
‘Maise and Me – Zoned and Boned’
HERE IS A QUICK GUIDE TO STOPPING CONSTRUCTIVELY AND CONSCIOUSLY –
GUIDE TO BODY MAGIC –
- Know there is an optimum way to stop and rest. Lie as shown in the pictures – head resting on books so your head is not pulled back, nor are you giving yourself a double chin, knees up, hands on ribcage.
- This constructive rest position provides maximum support and minimum stress for working muscles to release.
- Putting your legs up on the sofa with your bum as close to the sofa as possible, back on the floor, works well too. Be Warm.
- We all need a bit of support now and then – give it to your self. Stop and lie down on the floor!
- Like the childs game ‘Dead Lions’ (which I loved as a kid -the only one I seemed to be good at!) your job is to NOT move for up to 17 minutes! Stay still physically, but activate your brain in a new way mentally. We are finding a way to BE ZONED!
- Being Zoned allows lots of wonderful magical things to happen in your body -intervertebral discs rehydrate (you will be taller when you stand up) adrenalin leaves the body (you will be less stressed) and your mind and muscles have a chance to let go into length. To really find neutral. Your happy state!
- Five minutes resting constructively is better than NO minutes. Little breaks. YAY!
- How do you get into the zone? Like an artist using a brush stroke loaded with magical paint, brush mind attention through your own system, your muscles, your shapes, the curves and breaths of your body.
- This will encourage your muscles to release into your NATURAL LENGTHENED EASE STATE. You cannot do something to make your muscles LET GO, but you can think into them to trigger a release….. It works, the more you practise the easier you get!
- Let Constructive rest BE YOUR DAILY EASE…. it is Body Magic and the Best Gift you can give your self. Mind about your self!
- Stopping is a great place to start to ease out just about any situation.
- How easy is that? Stop – it’s Body Magic ……click here to find your full stop!
TO HELP YOU GET ZONED…
GIVE YOUR SELF THE MOST MAGICAL GIFT OF ALL…
CLICK THE LINK HERE – BODY MAGIC
‘I Feel like I am floating!’